High-protein, grain-free CORE Wet Indoor with chicken, turkey, peas and cranberries has lower calories to help indoor cats achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Contains more fiber to help your cat feel fuller longer
- Fish-free and gluten-free
- Includes berries and botanicals for optimum health (see all ingredients below)
- Carefully selected and guaranteed mineral levels
- Contains omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Available in: 5.5 oz cansBuy Now
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver, Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Flour, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pea Fiber, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Taurine, Dried Kelp, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Folic Acid.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (Min) 11.00%
- Crude Fat (Min) 3.50%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 2.00%
- Moisture (Max) 78.00%
- Ash (Max) 2.40%
- Magnesium (Max) 0.028%
- Taurine (Min)0.10%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)0.55%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)0.10%
- Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg
- Taurine* (Min) 0.10%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 5.00%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.50%
- Glucosamine* (Min) 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (Min) 200 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition for Your Adult Cat
Wellness® CORE® Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Feeding Information: Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your cat requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
- When fed alone to adults, for weight management feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
- For weight loss, feed 1 can per 7-9 lbs of body weight per day.
Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by ¼ cup for every ½ can wet.
Calorie Content: This food contains 950 kcal per kilogram or 148 kcal per 5.5oz can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).
This food is formulated for adult, non-reproducing cats over one year old as kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers have special nutritional requirements. It is important to slowly transition your cat from his/her current diet as it takes a few days for the body to adapt to new nutrient levels. To transition, gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Wellness each day, so that you are feeding 100% Wellness® CORE® by day 7.
CORE is highly palatable so your cat may tend to eat more of this food. Watch initially to see if you need to adjust regular eating patterns. Give your cat access to clean, cool fresh water at all times and feed Wellness® CORE® wet food in combination whenever possible, to increase the level of water in your cat's diet. Nutrition is the foundation of wellbeing, but be sure to give your cat plenty of love, exercise and see your veterinarian regularly!